This document is designed to clarify various responsibilities of community members here at CarlssonPlanet. Please read it and become familiar with it.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Spam/advertising is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be permanently banned and their post will be removed.
- The team members has the right to edit, move or remove any post at any time. It is up to the team members, and only to them, to decide what is indecent, vulgar, spam, etc.
- Members should note this site and board are maintained on a voluntary basis. No team member receives payment of any kind for time spent here. Users should therefore not post demanding support, fixes, etc. Users who disrespect the work of team members will be warned.
- Public arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Instead contact the team member who issued the warning via private message/e-mail in case you need to discuss.
- After exceeding three warnings a temporary ban will be put in place.
The following are not rules per se, they are more like general guidelines concerning how everyone shall behave towards each other.
This applies to all board members, moderators and normal users alike.
- All board members shall endeavor to create a positive community
- All board members shall not demean, harass, or threaten other members
- All board members shall take the questions and problems of members seriously
- Moderators shall not exert their power over another member unless they are enforcing the site's guidelines
- Moderators shall strive to be impartial