Changes

Här sparas riktigt gamla och inaktuella inlägg som endast bevaras ur "historiesyfte". Observera att inlägg i denna kategori inte dyker upp i sökfunktionen.
Here we archive really old posts - they are only stored for historical purposes. Please note that posts in this category will not show up while searching.
Jonathan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Changes

Post by Jonathan »

As you might have noticed, part of the forum structure has been changed. There’s nothing to worry about, no posts has been deleted, just moved around a little.

There are no longer separate forums for "support" and "discussion", they have been merged back into one.

A separate forum for Sonab discussion has been created.

The "CarlssonPlanet.com" category has been revamped to be more intuitive. I advise you read all the new forum descriptions to fully understand the changes. I’ve tried to make them as easy to understand as possible.

Also, the rules has been rewritten and changed plenty, they are now much shorter and not so strict. I suggest you take a quick look at them. They fit to the size of this site better now. We don't need harsh rules and many moderators, because it's not in the nature of people visiting this website to be "trouble-makers". :)

Most of these changes has been made to ease up on the feeling of strictness and formality on this board that has annoyed me for awhile (I know, I was the one who created it in the first place). I don’t feel it belongs here, this is a hobby site after all. ;-) To be honest, I have committed many mistakes with this board that I have later come to regret, but I hope you bear with me (and also that you come with many suggestions on how to improve things!).

I have also deleted many of my old announcements, either because they were outdated or contained things I feel I no longer stand for.

Comments on this are, as always, more than welcome. Post them here.
Jonathan Gulbrandsen - Webmaster
The Rules | Asking Questions The Smart Way
"There are two ways to write error-free code. Only the third one works."
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."